When challenged by social situations, does this sound familiar?
- Are You Sweating, Having Heart Palpitations, or Feeling Sick in the Stomach?
- Are You Blushing and Your Mind Going Blank?
- Are You Exhibiting Poor Communication Skills, Not Knowing How to Position Your Body, or Struggling to Make Eye Contact?
- Are You Struggling to Tackle Challenging Social Scenarios – Online or Offline – Work Meetings, Dating, Giving a Speech or Presentation, Making Small Talk, Being the Center of Attention, or Meeting New People?
- Are You Going On a Date, an Interview, Getting Ready to Speak Up In a Meeting, or Going to a Party Where You Do Not Know Anyone, and You Experience Emotions of Fear, Shame, or Intense Nervousness?
KNOW IT’S OKAY and LEARN HOW TO HELP YOURSELF IN THE MOMENT OF THE TRIGGER WHEN YOU CAN’T THINK CLEARLY, YOUR MIND GOES BLANK, YOUR BODY IS IN VISIBLE DISTRESS, and ALL YOU CAN THINK OF IS RUNNING AWAY FROM THE SOCIAL SITUATION.
Bonus Gift Items IIncluded Inside the Book:
- Tapping Meditation: Release Social Anxiety with Meridian Tapping
- Healing Mediation: Unburden the Socially Anxious Part
- Rehearsal: My Future Without Social Anxiety
- Exercise: Connect with the Anxious Part in the Moment of Trigger
- Fast Track: Practice Session in the Moment of Trigger
This book will help you to:
#1 – Learn Why you Feel Unsafe in Social Situations with People and Automatically React the Way You Do
#2 Define What Situations are the Most Triggering For You and Find Out Their Level of Intensity.
#3 – Understand the Feelings of Anxiousness, Stress, or Unrest in a Social Situations and Befriend the Socially Anxious Part
#4 – Learn to Regulate Your Nervous System with Effective Tools such as EFT (Emotional Freedom Technique), Parts Work, or Easy- to-remember Breathing Exercises
#5 – Learn Precise Locations of Meridian Tapping Points According to Chinese Medicine to Ease Your Anxiety on the Spot
#6 – Visuals of Meridian Point Locations to Calm Down your Nervous System on the Spot In the Moment of Trigger + Snapshots of In Action Application in Social Situations
#7 – Learn Small Actionable Steps Forward
#8 – Easy to Apply Short Exercises Pretty Much in Any Social Situation
#9 – Pinpointed Questions Through the Book.
#10 – Know What to Do In The Moment of Trigger
#11 – Know What to do After the Challenging Social Situation
#12 – Transform Anxious Feelings that Come Up Whenever you Face a Social Situation
#13 – Meet your Future Social Anxiety-Free Self
#14 – Learn What to Do After the Challenging Social Situation
and Much More…
#13 -Tips for Naturally – Derived Supplements To Assist With Social Anxiety