Know It's Okay
You can be in control of your emotions, thought processes, and body responses in social situations.
Know how to help yourself in the moment of the trigger when you can’t think clearly, your mind goes blank, your body is in visible distress, and all you can think of is running away from the situation.
Get your first aid for social anxiety e-book - for only $19.99!
To All those Distressed With Social Anxiety:
Understand and transform challenging emotions
Understand and Befriend Socially Anxious Part with Guidance of this E-book
– Understand Your Emotions, Thoughts, and Instincts Behind
– Define What Social Situations are The Most Triggering For You And Find Out Their Level of Intensity.
– As a Result, Gain Confidence, Realise Your Self-Value and Embrace Your Uniqueness.
First aid for social anxiety in the moment of trigger
How to deal with social anxiety in the moment of trigger?
– Practical Tips and Short Exercises You Can Apply In The Moment Of Trigger Pretty Much in Any Social Situation.
– Precise Locations of Meridian Tapping Points According to Chinese Medicine to Ease Your Anxiety on the Spot In the Moment of Trigger + Snapshots of In Action Application In Social Situations.
– Pinpointed awareness questions throughout the book to better understand and transform your fears.
Address social anxiety after the triggering event
Address anxiety after the triggering social event with healing meditations and exercises
– Healing Guided Meditations To Be Done After The Challenging Situation
– Tools You Will Use For a Lifetime, You Can Help Yourself, Your Friends, or Your Family. Because Even If You Learn To Be In Control Of Social Anxiety, We All Sometimes Feel Challenged By Situations Such As Public Speaking, Going To a Party Where You Don’t Know Anyone, or Going On a Date.
– Tips for Naturally – Derived Supplements To Assist With Social Anxiety
For me, social situations were also very triggering, and I understand the pain of it. The moments when you think it will never get better, and you can’t even imagine enjoying social situations because it is so challenging. But it can get better, and most likely, it will. So I decided to write this ebook (First Aid for Social Anxiety) so you have practical tips on how to help yourself in the moment of the trigger and after the challenging social encounter as well. I believe it is a journey to find a healthier version of ourselves in social situations, and it does not have to be a long journey. It is not just about social anxiety but realizing things underneath, boundaries, self-value, past hurts, working with emotions, and self- expression. For me, it got better and better to the point that now I believe what was once my biggest weakness and hated the most about myself; now, I am working on my most significant gift.
Today, I am an emotional healing coach, and I would like to help you embrace your weirdness, inspire you to process challenging emotions and work with limiting beliefs. I am passionate about deconditioning ourselves from past patterns of family, ancestry, and societal limitations that no longer serve us.