- ‘Rebels’ are free thinkers with an open mind and heart, willing to questions things. They are creating their own definitions of how to live life and embracing their uniqueness.
- ‘Wakeful’ because the rebellion eventually comes from a place of awareness, healing our past emotional traumas, deconditioning old dysfunctional ways, and becoming creators of our lives.
- Combining these qualities will make awakened and aware individuals walking the streets on the new Earth while taking action on their intuitive insights. Bringing polarities together, combining sensitivity and strength, action and awareness, truth and safety.
Emotional Healing Facilitator, Business and Digital Nomad Enthusiast and Podcast Host, World Citizen, Passionate Activist for the New Earth Living
About Wakeful Rebels
Why Wakeful Rebels?
Dealing with my challenges such as feelings of shame, anxiety, personal expression blocks, nervous system dysregulation, living on fight or flight mode, with a lot of insecurities, low confidence, self-worth issues, in a dysfunctional family dynamics led to the emotional trauma healing practice.
I realized trauma is not just traumas with big T; for most of us, it is often invisible, challenging to pinpoint, and not necessarily a one-time event but recurring during the course of our early life when we are most vulnerable, and we carry it into our adulthood.
Trying to fit in, mostly suppressing and not knowing how to express my emotions/thoughts/ideas, and not embracing my different perceptions, not embracing my weirdness was causing me a great deal of anxiety and stress. So I wanted to fix myself quickly to be more social, presentable, and lovable. Well, quick fixing didn’t work, and the journey led me to more acceptance of myself, realizing all the illusions I had about life- It also led me to facing my fears with sensitivity and slowly putting aside learned behaviors that no longer served me.
With time, I learned to set boundaries, say no, go against the stream, accept emotions that come with it, and use my intuition. Of course, I make mistakes along the way, difficult emotions come, and sometimes I doubt myself. Yet, I know now that my different perception of the world is my strength. It is okay to live off the beaten path, and it doesn’t come without obstacles. It is okay to be different, not to fit into the “being normal” definition.
During the sessions, I primarily work with IFS and EFT techniques. I am also passionate about dream work, and incorporating ancestral connections and past lives into the healing process. We will work with your intuition and take as much time as your system needs, all non-dogmatically and in a non-judgmental, safe space.
I support people to live their soul purpose, creating freedom lifestyles, conscious relationships, spending the majority of their time as they choose to, being their own bosses and setting up their own rules no matter how crazy or boring they seem to the outside world.
We did not come here to work jobs we don’t like just to pay the bills. As a result, we create a better world; nobody can manipulate us into things that don’t resonate with us, and we will be happier and create a new earth.
I cover these topics because I realized the manipulative influence of information when studying international law a decade ago. So here, my passion for documentaries started. My intention is for us to inspire each other, to create the lives we want to live, not what we had been manipulated into.
- Internal Family Systems Level 1 Practicioner
- EFT Universe Certified Clinical EFT Practitioner
- Ancestral Healing Experiential Training
- Metaphysical Anatomy level 2 Advanced Course
- The Eckhart Tolle School of Awakening, A Six-Month Advanced Training to Intensify Presence and Live Your Highest Purpose
The mission of the WakefulRebels is to support the new aware world and conscious society. On a personal level healing – emotional, spiritual and physical & overcoming challenges that come with it. As well as scattering delusions on the level of the collective – old power dynamics, realising the truths in international politics/ media and preserving human rights.