We all went thought awakening moments when reading a book opened our eyes, inspired us or changed us. Books are my big passion, and many times I order more of them than I actually have time to read. I would like to share my list below for inspiration. Some books I came about recently, some are Evergreens.Here are my tips for spiritual healing books.
Awakening Books – Evergreens
- Neale Donald Walsch. Awaken the Species. Most probably you know more famous trilogy Conversations with God. This is one of my favourite spiritual healing books. I recommend you have a look at those three books as well. I enjoyed reading the trilogy quite some time ago and it still I stayed with me. This book is about the humans being invited to assist the planet during the collective evolution. Now it’s the time when we decide on the future life on the planet.
- Eckhart Tolle. New Earth. This is the Bible of New Age spirituality I read years ago, but I will happily come back to this book anytime. If not, this book then I will watch one of his teachings or courses.
- Steve Taylor. The Leap. About Spiritual Awakening & Enlightenment and making it more ordinary and a new step in evolution that we are undergoing collectively.
- Anita Moorjani. Dying to be Me. Her story on beating cancer can inspire anyone dealing with a health issue, and it shows how amazingly capable of healing our bodies are when we decondition our minds and living from our heart.
- Matt Kahn. Whatever Arises Love That. The title speaks for itself in this case, and this is a healing book that focuses on opening our hearts and transforming our reality.
- Joe Dispenza.Becoming Supernatural. About transcending old belief systems, new states of being, tuning into higher frequencies, changing reality that no longer serve us and transforming our biology.
Emotional Healing Therapy Books
- Richard C. Schwartz&Martha Sweezy. Internal Family Systems Therapy.Trauma-Informed Treatment for Anxiety, Depression, PTSD, and Substance Abuse. I like the there are practical, short meditations and step-by-step guides to work with parts you wish to heal.
- Jay Earley. Self Therapy. Book on how to transform your stuck parts. I have the audio version, and liked it very much. If you like parts work, this is also a very practical guide full of guided mediations.
- Karyl Mc.Bride. Will I Ever be Good Enough?
- Evette Rose. Metaphysical Anatomy: Your Body Is Talking, Are You Listening? When you wish to understand causes of emotional, mental and physical ailments that stem from your childhood, ancestry or birth. This is not a book to read from the beginning to an end, but rather to look for specific health issues you personally or your clients are dealing with and get an idea of what emotional root causes and behind.
- The Self-Love Experiment. Shannon Kaiser. I was looking for a quality self-love book for some time, if you need a helping hand with being more kind to yourself, accept your mistakes, change the destructive habits and just simply live the life with passion, this is an excellent choice.
- Greater than the Sum of Parts. Richard C. Schwartz .If you wish to learn how to work with your unwanted parts with openness and love and understand these parts and it’s gift, I suggest you grab this audio book. What I really liked that its very practical with guided meditations.
- Women’s Bodies, Women’s Wisdom: Creating Physical and Emotional Health and Healing by Christiane Northrup. (Newly Updated 5th Edition) A guide to Physical and Emotional Wellness for female health from pregnancy, births, sexuality to hormone replacement therapy, breast health, menstrual health and much more. It brings a proactive approach and how to take your health into your own hands, offering advice with many alternative approaches.
- The Wim Hof Method: Activate Your Full Human Potential. Wim shares his method consisting mainly of Cold Exposure, Breath and Willpower.
- Robert Kiosaki. Rich Dad Poor. I was for a long time resisting reading any books about alternative finances, until finances started to bother me too much. This book will not make you rich overnight, but definitely will give you great tips about finances and investing that you didn’t learn at school.