- Stress, anxiety, dysregulated nervous system, and health challenges that come with it (for instance, hormonal or thyroid issues for women);
- Fears & Phobias & Mental loops;
- Shame & Self-worth issues;
- Social anxiety and low confidence issues;
- Relationship anxiety;
- Rejection and abandonment issues;
- Fear of putting yourself out there or fear of being different;
- Managing emotions when going out of your comfort zone,
- Re-shaping the perception of ‘normal’;
- Learning to bring forth authentic self-expression and exploring the power of your voice;
- Feeling good in your skin;
- Re-connect with your creativity and inner artist;
- Feeling safe a supported on the path less traveled;
What issues can I help you with:
- Changing the direction of your career, one step at a time;
- Unplugging from the conditioning of your family/society that no longer serves you & breaking the cycles;
- Knowing you don’t fit in the box, even though you are trying to make it look like your do;
- Exploring the creator in you and your talents, even if you have no idea what your virtues are;
- Breaking from the ordinary lifestyle and freeing yourself from the system structure where it does not serves you;
- Following (but also figuring out) your dreams and addressing the fears that come with it;
- Seeing your intuition and sensitivity as your strength;
- Discovering what you came here to do on the soul level, what makes your heart sing and body be at peace
- We only heal at our own pace and in a nonjudgmental environment.
During the session, we will tune into your inner world, help you find unconscious patterns and beliefs, and release these blocks so you can enjoy a happier, more conscious, and healthier version of yourself.
My intention for the session is that you resolve your issue, feel more connected to your inner resources, be kinder to yourself, connect to your being, and see new perceptions or solutions you haven’t seen before.
What tool do i use?
During the sessions, I use the Clinical EFT (Emotional Freedom Technique) to work through emotional trauma from childhood, birth trauma, conception, ancestry, and even past lives.
Brain on trauma
A large part of our nervous system is devoted to coping with perceived threats. Our brains work hard to remember threats as this skill enabled survival for our ancestors. Especially the primitive part of the brain – the Amygdala’s main job is to keep you safe, and it takes over when you feel endangered. When Amygdala detects perceived danger, it will send signals to the hypothalamus to stimulate the autonomic nervous system. As a result, we dissociate, and our consciousness establishes a distance from the source of trauma, the body slows down, our metabolism shuts down, and the brain needs blood for legs to run, forcing blood out of conscious thinking.
The other part of our brain responsible for thinking – the prefrontal cortex, is an evolutionary innovation and goes offline when the older parts evaluate the situation or the person as potentially life-threatening.
As children, when traumatic events happen – we are often unable to escape from family or school, the environment, or wherever the traumatic event occurred. Because of this inability to run and the lack of mental resources, we are unable to process a traumatic memory.
As a result, this memory becomes a part of traumatized consciousness of an adult self.
The stressed and burdened brain is chemically imbalanced, has a low level of stress tolerance, and reinforces the neural pathways dedicated to carrying stress-related signals at the expense of memory and high-quality decisions.
How can tapping help us to bring our brains back to the state of coherence?
We use the EFT tapping on meridian pathways to rewire our brain, adding new connections and cutting off the neural pathways that no longer serve us. For example, tapping on acupuncture points soothes the body and sends a signal of safety to our limbic primitive part of the brain. As a result, the limbic system usually responds to the physiological signal of safety, overrides the psychological signal of danger, and produces delta waves (relaxation and deep sleep waves).
As a result, the conditioned loop is broken, and we are rewiring the subconscious mind (powerful information processor that runs automatic, often undesirable program behaviors).
By tapping, we are learning to change our subconscious programming wired in early life when we had no choice or passed down through ancestry. Now, we have a choice; just some parts of us might be unaware of it, and by working on our subconscious programming, we tap into the ability to change our genes and get in touch with our free will once again.
How is EFT tapping different from acupuncture/acupressure?
Acupuncture is based on energy flowing through our body through pathways called meridians. The blockage of this energy flow causes the disease. Acupuncture, tapping, or acupressure removes these blockages.
Because we store trauma/unprocessed emotions in the body by tapping these meridians on our bodies, we release the stuck emotional energy. Acupoint stimulation reduces amygdala threats and impacts invisible energy fields that organize neural activity because energy carries information and can be influenced in desired ways.
What can you work on during the session?
You can work on limiting beliefs, health concerns, emotions from your childhood, recent triggering events, repeating life cycles, or bothersome thoughts.
EFT Universe Certified Clinical EFT Practitioner (add small logo- I will add later when we are adding photos)
Ancestral Healing Experiential Workshop
Metaphysical Anatomy level 2 Advanced Course
The Eckhart Tolle School of Awakening, A Six-Month Advanced Training to Intensify Presence and Live Your Highest Purpose